[HacktionLab] Can you perform at BarnCamp?

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Sat May 21 08:43:41 UTC 2011

 Howdy,

One of the things about BarnCamp is the stunning ents that take place on
the Saturday night!

Yes there's the sublime warmth and joviality of the fire pit, and yes
you can stumble around in the dark trying to find the compost loo, but
also you can hang out in the barn and see someone do something
interesting and hopefully amusing and entertaining on astage.  Oh yes,
and the stage is very close to the bar.

What we need is folks to do stuff, and I'm putting a list together of
people that are up for stuff.  There'll also be a sign up sheet at the
event in case you're not sure until the last moment.

I'm looking for compares, comedians, poets, story tellers and
musicians.  There'll be a stage with enough equipment for a three or
four piece accoustic act.  We're also up for showing films, so if you
have anything to show then let me know and bring it along with you.

Finally, if taking on this part of the organisation floats your boat,
then do step up and take over!

So if you're up for anything, please email me off list.

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893
0: http://mbharris.co.uk/keys/pgp.html