[HacktionLab] foto and video documentation

mara mara at aktivix.org
Tue May 31 19:09:19 UTC 2011

Hiya,

just managed to sign up (thanks for the reminder), and saw that tick box
about video and foto documentation. I'm up to help with this, is there a
general plan?

Like, I'm not sure how people feel about video and foto documentation of
random events, or general discussions. Especially video can be very
intrusive as well.

Maybe, if there are some talk that introduce certain issues, or
presentation style things, people could say whether they want it to be
documented?

If there's some cool practical shit happening, like the laser painting
last year, that could be an opportunity.

Let me know if anyone has any ideas, I'm up for bringing equipment and
doing some filming (and potentially editing, depending on how much and
how soon that would need to happen).

Oh, quick thought: It might be interesting to have a chat about some
'educational' videos, about computers and activism. To see if some of
the stuff from the booklet can be put into short, entertaining and
engaging videos. Depending on ideas, we could come up with some ideas,
or make some storyboards, or even make a short video... If anyone else
is interested, as a kinda free brainstorm session that might turn
practical, maybe we can add it to the wiki?

Cheers,
Mara