[HacktionLab] Some style questions about Tech Tools

Adelayde Skidmore adelayde at riseup.net
Sat Oct 8 06:54:53 UTC 2011

On 06/10/2011 21:56, penguin wrote:
> Sorry for the late reply.
>
> I have a strong preference on point 1 (but not on the others). My
> preference (for printed materials) is for footnotes. I find links within
> printed text breaks the reading flow. And, what's more (he says stepping
> up to his soap box), the links should never be underlined (hard to
> read), should be shortened & in a reasonably large font (easier to type
> into the address bar).

+1 totally agree with graham's points there.  In the footnote.  Not
using underlines.  Using easy to remember URLs.  And is there any libre
shortener with a shorter and less unsual URL than tiny.booki.cc?  Need a
shortener to shorten the shortener methinks...
> /me steps off soap box and returns to thinking of kittens
/me steps on kitten in attempt to get down off soapbox.