[HacktionLab] Some style questions about Tech Tools

Ben Green ben at bristolwireless.net
Sat Oct 8 09:02:16 UTC 2011

It's great that everyone is sorting all this out.

We need compile our new style guide before any serious editing is
done. Last time we used the notes section on booki.cc for the style
guide. I suggest we do the same now we're on Floss Manuals.

Got to http://booki.flossmanuals.net/tech-tools-for-activists-2/_edit/
and clicks the Notes tab. (Old notes are on the notes tab at
http://www.booki.cc/tech-tools-for-activists/_edit/ ).

For the moment I've copied the old Style notes, we need to roll in the
following things:

*the stuff agreed and minuted from the hacktionlab Manchester meet up
*anything agreed on this list just now
*A suggestions section for new style guide items - for things we've
already discussed (for example scrapping user journeys and having 100
word intro)

If anyone would like to take on doing this that would be great. Please
report back once you've done this. I'll try to find time to sort some
out myself.

Cheers,
==
 From Ben Green