[HacktionLab] Tech Tools link problems in Browsing the Internet Anonymously

beth at aktivix.org beth at aktivix.org
Tue Oct 11 15:33:51 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I've come up with a problem sorting out the links in TTFA - some of
the links in the second chapter are no longer valid, and it's
difficult to work out what they were supposed to be from the shortened
form. A few of them go to a book on FlossManuals called "Circumvention
Tools" which doesn't seem to exist any more, or is called something
else now. If someone could have a look at them and tell me what they
were, that would be great!

Re: underlining the links. I understand that it would make the URLs
harder to read in the printed version of the book - but I think for
the online version, having a visual clue that the text is a link would
be useful for readers. What do you think?

Best wishes,
Beth