[HacktionLab] Booklets, and more booklets

Adelayde Skidmore adelayde at riseup.net
Fri Oct 14 16:20:17 UTC 2011

> Didn't we just say we weren't going to print at all since all the
> links are broken?
Aren't the broken links all tiny.booki.cc links linking to Floss Manuals
mostly?

If so can't we get these changed at the booki end to sort out the issue?

Floss Manuals sux for removing all those pages without putting redirects
in place imho.

So I see no reason why not to go for it, as I've stated already a number
of times, but not directly in response to your email as I wasn't
actually looking at the list that date, as I've also stated.