[HacktionLab] Printing booklet 1.1, Floss Manuals and broken links, etc. (was: Booklets, and more booklets)

beth at aktivix.org beth at aktivix.org
Sun Oct 16 14:30:47 UTC 2011

Hi,

That all sounds fine, I hadn't realised that was the deal with the
reprints. An errata bit on the website seems like a good idea. For the
new version I've been replacing all the links with indymedia's own
imc.li shortener. I don't know whether that would suffice rather than
setting up a hacktionlab service - what do you all think?

By the way: Alan ran a great workshop at the Free School in Sheffield
yesterday about alternative social networking sites, and John and I
spent the afternoon doing a Free Software clinic. It was all a bit
last-minutey so we only had the one copy of Tech Tools to give out but
we got a lot of people interested in indy.im and things :)

- Beth