[HacktionLab] create tunnels through firewalls. was: [FM Discuss] Press Release: Tunisian Activists Teach How To Bypass Internet Censorship

Charlie Harvey charlie at newint.org
Thu Oct 20 13:54:39 UTC 2011

On 14/10/11 22:21, Garcon du Monde wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 10:59:14AM +0100, Charlie Harvey wrote:
>> Thinking of stuff like this, I was going to write a piece on sending IP
>> traffic through DNS (which is mega useful for bypassing firewalls). I'd
>> intended to write it for my site, but I'd be happy to cross post to a
>> hacktionlab blog.
>
> written by a friend of mine:
>
>  * https://wiki.koumbit.net/DnsTunnel
>
> solidarity,
>
> 	--gdm

Hi All,

Yep, that's basically the article I was going to write. Nice.

Cheers,

- --
Charlie Harvey
IT Manager
New Internationalist

t: +44 (0)1865 811402
f: +44 (0)1865 793152
w: http://www.newint.org/
k: http://bit.ly/gpgkey/

** We offer a range of design, production, editorial, publishing and
mail order services. See http://nin.tl/hire-ni **

New Internationalist is an independent not-for-profit communications
cooperative. Our multi-award winning magazine, New Internationalist,
brings to life the people, the ideas and the action in the fight for
global justice.

New Internationalist Publications Ltd. is incorporated in England
under no.1005239. Registered Office:
New Internationalist, 55 Rectory Road, Oxford,  OX4 1BW, UK