[HacktionLab] the lab rat - a new hack lab coming soon

Chris greenbean at riseup.net
Sat Oct 29 11:50:58 UTC 2011

calling all electronic pirates, penguin geeks, frustrated windows users
and trendy slim line mac types.

the lab_rat needs you.

we are a bran spanking new new hacklab, aimed at sharing, teaching and
learning black, grey and white hat techniques and digital philosophy. we
will be working on multiple streams, broadening many horizons, these
include open source programming, server admin, penetration testing,
online security and unanimity as well as tinkering with various hardware to
further social struggles.

to launch this exploitation of the mother boards darker side, we will be
hosting a pirate party, come along and share your illicit warez [music,
films and digital media of all kinds]. let me see your pirate face
- arrrrrrg

also come along and try out various linux o/s, and if you find something
you like, through a baptism of binary fire we can help you wipe those
corporate machines and install something more whole-sum [i recommend
tinfoil hat linux....]

this event aims to be an introduction to both the space and to each
other. a chance for techies to get out of our/your individual
bedrooms/basements/carparks and meet other social rejects and
troglodytes.

we are working on building the space, but for this we need your help,
bring spare hardware, softwarez and materials to fix the roof [no we'r
not joking].

also if anyone has any hack-literature, or computer manuals please bring
them along to.

the lab_rat is located at the rat star 298 camberwell road, london

and we launch on the 10th nov at 7pm

yoho ho