[HacktionLab] HL Manchester: do you have any ideas for next Tech Tools book?

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Thu Sep 1 16:27:25 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I'm also collecting ideas for the next edition of Tech Tools for
Activists for discussion at the Manchester gathering.  So if you've got
anything you want to raise or contribute, please let me know off-list
and I'll collate them together. Thanks.  To get you started consider:

* that you've got an idea for an article you can contribute, or would
like to see.
* that you're up for being an editor or proof reader
* that you can offer some help with design and lay-up
* that you know a great printers that'll print, collate and staple the
booklet for us at a top price
* that you've got any suggestions for improved distribution
* that you've got proposals for it's size, format, number of pages,
number of articles, size of print, etc.

And anything else, of course.

One thing to remember, I feel we're mainly need hands to put good ideas
to work rather than just a stream of good ideas with no new hands to put
them into work!

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893
0: http://mbharris.co.uk/keys/pgp.html