[HacktionLab] London Anarchist Bookfair

Adelayde Skidmore adelayde at riseup.net
Tue Sep 6 07:06:25 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I've just realised that I can't do the bookfair, as I'm going to be out
of the country on that date!  Shame, as I was looking forward to making
it this year.

So, question is, is anyone else up for it?  There's about a single slot
let for anyone that wants to do a talk on behalf of HacktionLab, and we
can have the slot for twenty five quid.  There's also still a pile of
tech tools booklet in Oxford, still waiting to be collated and stapled,
that could somehow get themselves down there.

If anyone is up for it, can you respond today and I can put you in touch
with the contact at the bookfair.

Also, if anyone is up for coming to Oxford and collating and stapling
the remaining 150 booklets, I'll buy them a few beers and give you a bed
for the night! :)

Sorry for messing us around, feel like a bit of a putz for getting my
dates mixed up.

L8rz,

Mike.