[HacktionLab] Oxford hacktion prequel visit

Ben Green ben at bristolwireless.net
Wed Sep 14 16:05:15 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I'm arriving in Oxford on Friday. I'll be getting a lift with Mike up
to the Hacktionlab at about 5:30. Before that I can basically be in
Oxford at any time past about 11am. I'm up for chatting drinking
drinks, eating eats, chatting chats, walking walks and teching tech if
anyone is up for any/all of those things, whether you're coming to
Hacktionlab or not, if you're up for meeting up, let me know, off list
probably best.

Cheers,
==
 From Ben Green