[HacktionLab] More Tech Tools for Activists (vol 1)?

Adelayde Skidmore adelayde at riseup.net
Wed Sep 28 08:28:17 UTC 2011

I think there are about 150-200 left at OGP.  We could get around half
of these to Pete to take down to the RBC and the other half for LAB.

I'm not sure it's worth printing more copies of the old book.  However,
what do people think, and does anyone on the list have an idea to get a
short run done and collated, and what would be the price: preferably
someone in London?

We have some funds to pay for them, but I'd be keener to spunk the wad
on the new edition in the new year, rather than spend it on printing the
old booklet.  If we can sell them at both the RBC and LAB then that'd be
cool: recommended price of one pound covers the costs.