[HacktionLab] HacktionLab in London 4-7th May holiday bonus bonanza edition

Garcon du Monde gdm at fifthhorseman.net
Tue Apr 3 09:30:37 UTC 2012

hi,

On Mon, Apr 02, 2012 at 11:13:01AM +0100, Ben Green wrote:
> Quoting m3shrom <m3shrom at riseup.net>:
> >Just a quick one to say that Larc (whitehall, london) has been
> >booked for 4-6th May for HacktionLab spring 2012- thanks chickpea
> >and gdm!
>
> I must have missed the discussion about when this was going to be,
> I've not been paying much attention to the list sorry. That's my 40th
> Birthday weekend, so I won't be coming.

happy birthday ben!! :-)

you didn't miss the discussion about the date as chickpea and i
discussed it together - off-list, in real life, over a couple of
beers. it was the one weekend that we could both do and that it was also
possible to book a venue for.

so, what we need now is to know who is coming, and also details of who
might need accomodation, etc. please write to the list if you want to
give a workshop or skillshare, or if you've got any other ideas of
things you would like to make happen. please also get in touch (maybe
offlist if that is more comfortable) if you need help with accomodation.

The idea is also that if people want to have a Be-The-Media gathering,
or some other kind of discussion, on the Monday, then that is also
possible, as it is a long (bank holiday) weekend.

solidarity,

	--gdm

--
GPG: 5607 E4BC C6B6 90F4 5EBC  B348 D01B 9D77 912F 963C