[HacktionLab] New Tech Tools for Activism web site now live.

JimDog theinnercityhippy at riseup.net
Wed Apr 4 09:13:36 UTC 2012

This is brilliant! Well done everyone!

----- Reply message -----
From: "Adelayde Skidmore" <adelayde at riseup.net>
Date: Wed, Apr 4, 2012 09:46
Subject: [HacktionLab] New Tech Tools for Activism web site now live.
To: "hacktionlab" <hacktionlab at lists.aktivix.org>

Hi Hacktionlabbers.

I realised that not everyone on this list may be aware that the new Tech
Tools for Activism web site was quietly launched as a beta by those who
have been working on it.  I had to drop out of the project, like others,
due to too much other stuff going on, but I really think everyone's
pulled together to produce an excellent site.  Sure it may still need a
few tweaks, but it's an excellent start.  Well done all!

https://techtoolsforactivism.org

Pass it on! :)

adelayde at riseup.net
https://we.riseup.net/adelayde