[HacktionLab] Getting data 100% safe

enjoyeverymoment at riseup.net enjoyeverymoment at riseup.net
Wed Apr 4 19:01:11 UTC 2012

Folks, please let me know if you want to help solve a problem! It's a
personal problem but one I know others would like to have a solid answer &
method for.

THE CHALLENGE/PROBLEM: Getting data 100% unreadable/safe from everyone
else but me. Being able to read and write data daily myself and having
these changes automatically 100% safe upon shut down or however you see
fit in this application. Something without too many more actions each time
after shutting down. e.g. you get raided and simply power off to achieve
100% safe....
Even if the hard drive is removed the data should be unreadable from other
devices or only accessible using a strong method or password.

YOUR WORKING ENVIRONMENT IS AS FOLLOWS BUT NOT LIMITED TO:

a laptop running WinXP
an NTFS drive, 1 partition
approx 1000GB of data

Appreciate your thoughts...