[HacktionLab] Getting data 100% safe

enjoyeverymoment at riseup.net enjoyeverymoment at riseup.net
Thu Apr 5 09:59:00 UTC 2012

Ok, I'd be willing to amend that, so the meaning is not 100% safe, but one
that goes from an unsecured set up now to one that improves security in
the future and ticks more security conscious boxes, for example:
- data being immediately inaccessible after power off
- method uses as-you-work implementation
- hard to decipher/tamper
- can be implemented by anyone with basic knowledge of computers
- can be implemented with what OS people commonly use (until people using
unix/linux based things this is better than nothing no?)
- etc etc

any more tick boxes people think I should have (even if you don't have a
solution for it) please let me know as I'm collecting views on this.