[HacktionLab] banner/poster/flyer/logo for Spring 2012

enjoyeverymoment at riseup.net enjoyeverymoment at riseup.net
Thu Apr 5 11:18:10 UTC 2012

I like the mod and simplicity - something isn't 100% about this for me,
mainly I think using a state logo or someone else's logo and not coming up
with our own (maybe this is long term ideal) to reflect more what we are
and where we're coming from... designing the logo on our own, from
scratch/handmade, rather than piggy backing another known one however
popular or identifiable it is...
I do like it though overlooking the above!