[HacktionLab] Hacktionlab

genjix genjix at riseup.net
Mon Apr 30 13:12:40 UTC 2012

Hi!

Wish I knew of this small community sooner :) I'm hoping to make it down
to the Hacktionlab event on Saturday.

On Sunday according to Indymedia it says the time is from 12pm until 6pm.
Am I reading it right? I'm a bit outside London so if I can crash for
the night, then it means I can stay longer.
http://london.indymedia.org/events/12130

I'm hoping to do something about Bitcoin, and I might bring along a friend
who works for Tor Project.

Also you might be interested to know I'm organising a conference in
September 15-16th: http://bitcoin2012.com/
We've got some super cool people on board :)
https://sites.google.com/a/bitcoin2012.com/homepage/speakers
Mixing the activist and suit types. Hopefully we'll see a clash of worlds.

Amir Taaki