[HacktionLab] Bit of an update and call out for Movement Support Gathering

Mick Fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Wed Aug 29 17:40:16 UTC 2012

Hi there,
Just keeping you guys in the loop about how this is progressing. Let me
know if you have any questions, requests of offers.

nice one
Mick

--//

On the 5th & 6th of October there will be a Movement Support Gathering
in Birmingham.  People who do workplace rights trainings, community
organizing, support on legal defense, anti-racism & youth work,
non-hierarchical organizing or just anyone else who is generally
interested to learn more and participate is invited.  You're also
welcome to be part of the organizing groups work to arrange the venue
and agenda.  The point of the gathering is to bring together groups who
support social movements to share resources and skills.  It's also an
opportunity for your group to let other parts of the movement know what
you do so that they can refer people to you who are looking for support
(for example, on a workplace issue, anti-racism, legal support, etc).
Below is the original invite to groups (you can circulate to people you
feel would be interested)

Movement Support Gathering
Friday October 5th, 2:30 ? 6pm
Saturday October 6th, 10:30am ? 5:30pm