[HacktionLab] bethemedia Network meeting on same weekend

chickpea chickpea at aktivix.org
Tue Feb 21 11:57:45 UTC 2012

> On 19/02/12 12:47, bou wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> this is a proposal to have a joined meeting, with one day dedicated
>> to one and second day dedicated to the other.
>>
>> Would that suit hacktionlab?
>
> Fine with me. My objectives for any such event are ...
>
> # Hang out with you lot
> # Play with computers
> # Lever cute critters into as many conversations as possible.
>
> Long as I can do those, I'll be a kontented kitten.
>
> Cheers

Agreed!

I volunteered to help with logistics* in getting a space (LARC really) for
the weekender.

Could we settle on a date soonish? LARC is a bit of a hot spot on the
weekends so I'll need to clear it with the rest of the building users well
in advance if we plan a friendly take-over for Friday night, Saturday all
day and Sunday...

Maybe someone can set-up a decider and hassle people to fill it in?

Cheers,
cp

*(That is, for dates I'm in London. I won't be around start of April so
wouldn't be much help then...perhaps in which case unless another Londoner
wants to take over we can maybe have it in Oxford instead?)