[HacktionLab] Some ideas for Hacktionlab Jan 2012

M3shrom m3shrom at riseup.net
Thu Jan 12 10:39:57 UTC 2012

Social stuff; We'd love to put on raveoke. Mick your excellent MC'ing
skills would be appreciated here.
Films, i guess they're inevitable. I have a great linux/unix doc
called 'revolution OS'

--/

i just had an idea - i saw basque country punkioke in Bilbao and I think punkioke would work better in 1 in 12 - but it's a bit of work - so in short I'm up for it but I need help to make it happen.

we can mix it with the more rebellious of the rave tunes - and call it rebelli-oke -
also i can't do it by myself but we can use universal subtitles to crowd create the new tunes.

Process -

  * find a video you like which is popular with our 1 in 12 target market
  * put it on universal subtitles - universalsubtitles.org
  * log in to save your work there
  * add the link and song to the hackionlab wiki

for example here's one to get us started.
http://www.universalsubtitles.org/en-gb/videos/cP03T5wrEq2x/info/%28You%20Gotta%29%20Fight%20For%20Your%20Right%20%28To%20Party%29/

And a wiki page to put them on
http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/Rebellioke