[HacktionLab] Wiki editing and uploads re-enabled / creating users

mara mara at aktivix.org
Sun Jan 15 13:05:14 UTC 2012

Hiya,

Just checked out the wiki, and the entry for the agenda says "Please
contribute gender ideas here, or bounch them around on the Mailing
List." I assume the gender is supposed to be agenda? Or did I miss
something and people want to focus on gender?

I'd edit it, but I'm confused.

Sadly, I'm not sure yet whether I'll make it.

Cheers,
Mara