[HacktionLab] what time are people arriving to hacktionlab?

Jules anarchista at riseup.net
Fri Jan 20 15:11:12 UTC 2012

Hello everbody,

...long time lurker with nothing useful to contribute...(I've been on
the list for a number of months (a year?) cz I needed some help about
this time last year and have never got round to removing myself)

I will be in the cafe/library area from about 5ish (along with a number
of others, for a veggie celebration).  We are all very sociable people
so if anybody arrives early please feel free to come up and have a chat
whilst you're waiting.  I can give tours and fire safety tutorials and
show that the exits are here, here and here etc if needed (cz tonight I
don't have to worry about cooking dinner) ;)

If you're very lucky there may even be some extra food (tomato soup,
'bacon' leek & potato pie, chocolate cake)

Just saying :)

Jules x