[HacktionLab] Exciting news from HacktionLab

Alan Dawson aland at burngreave.net
Sun Jan 22 22:36:57 UTC 2012

On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 06:54:10PM +0000, M3shrom wrote:
> Hi everyone there's only a few of left here and our last job is to send
> an email to the list.
>
> We had the 10th Hacktionlab at Bradford this weekend at the legendary 1
> in 12 club. http://www.1in12.com/
>
> Here was the agenda -
> http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/Winter_2012_Hacklab
> and
> the minutes
> http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/Winter_2012_Hacklab_Minutes

<snip>

> this was jointly written by 5 of us
> sorry if it in anyway isn't totally representative of the people that
> left early

As one of the people who ran away early, that matches my recollection of
events.

Thanks for making these notes.

Thanks to all at 1in12 who facilitated the smooth running of the meeting,
accommodation and food, that helps make these events.

Regards,

Alan Dawson
--
"The long revolution is creating small federated microsocieties, true guerilla
 cells practising and fighting for this self-management. Effective radicality