[HacktionLab] Exciting news from HacktionLab

JimDog theinnercityhippy at riseup.net
Tue Jan 24 11:06:20 UTC 2012

Heya

Can we have the best of both worlds? Since I'm going to have a crack at translating the whole site into geek and non geek once some content is there, could the tabs also change accordingly when the language choice is made?

I kind of like the idea that a new visitor to the front page is presented with a welcome box which says something like "what level of computer skills do you think you have- beginner, not bad, uber-geek" which would set the language used in the site and tabs accordingly.

JD