[HacktionLab] Fwd: Re: No BarnCamp this year. (?)

m3shrom m3shrom at riseup.net
Mon Jan 30 09:57:27 UTC 2012

On 30/01/12 09:31, Martin wrote:
> Ahh goddammit, sorry was using my phone and it does things like that.
>  Anyway, there is a meeting to set up the emfcamp tonight, hopefully we
> should get the venue finalised and then start on getting everything else
> we need (net/power).
>.  go to emfcamp.org.UK
> <http://emfcamp.org.UK> for more info

This is great! I'm really happy you guys are doing this it seems like we
should definitely point people to this event.

One bit of feedback for the meeting. I'm probably not the only person
that might have questions about the use of google docs on this page.
It's a sure fire way of getting some people on this list and other ones
that will be pecking your head about it.

I'm sure there are other ways of achieving the same thing - a wordpress
form on network23, civicrm. Maybe there's someone at the meeting or
someone here that would be able to help.

nice one