[HacktionLab] new p2pu courses online

Mick Fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Wed Jul 18 09:36:33 UTC 2012

Hi there,

I just wanted to thank everyone who chipped in to the how to encrypt
your email course on p2pu.
They are starting to promote it now. And there are lots of other courses
on there too.

http://info.p2pu.org/2012/07/17/check-out-great-new-courses-at-p2pu/

As mentioned it may be good to do a follow up course which details other
security aspects of email, and how to do more advanced things with gpg.
There are some suggestions in the comments but if people want to
collaborate on this follow up then please do suggest things to include
and I'll start up a wiki page or summat.

nice one
Mick