[HacktionLab] Sat 28th April - Free School day @ Cowley Club in Brighton

enjoyeverymoment at riseup.net enjoyeverymoment at riseup.net
Mon Mar 19 10:47:04 UTC 2012

Hello. I'm organising a Free School day at the Cowley Club in Brighton on
Sat 28th April, during the day until 6.30pm.

If you have a skill or knowledge you want to share in a workshop or want
to pitch in a little then please shout me. Could see about the sofa being
free if you wanted to spend a weekend here or something....

Yosev

P.S
If you know any people you think welcome this event feel free to forward
it. I have done most of the lists in Brighton. :)

enjoyeverymoment