[HacktionLab] WE NEED SOMEONE TO BRING A WIRELESS ROUTER FOR THE SPRING HACKTIONLAB!

chickpea chickpea at aktivix.org
Fri May 4 12:59:36 UTC 2012

Hello

Sorry to shout - it was to get your attention.

There are no functional wireless routers in LARC at the moment.

Unless someone wants to do a wireshark network cracking workshop first
thing on Saturday, we'll need someone to be awesome and volunteer a
wireless router for the weekend. I'll assume this will get sorted between
the folks who are on this list - I have to attend to other things for the
remainder of the evening...speaking of which...

--------------------
TONIGHT'S PROGRAM:

7pm - FOOD ON DONATION - dinner will be served from 7pm onwards. £2
donation per plate (more if you feel generous - money will go towards the
Food Fight catering collective) - will be a tasty Chili + Wholewheat pasta
and cakes.

ALSO 7PM - FILMS - projector and stereo are set-up, bring yer video clips!

8PM - LARC BAR OPEN FOR BIZNASS (a cheap bar that benefits the building)

ALL EVENING - papers are stuck on the wall for people to write down
workshop suggestions so Saturday morning planning goes as swiftly as
possible)

12AM - EVERYONE OUT (except those crashing in the building)