[HacktionLab] Final Push on Wordpress Manual

Mick Fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Thu May 17 05:46:14 UTC 2012

On 16/05/12 23:18, thunderchild wrote:
> Mick
>
> happy to support, let me know where to start?

I think some of us have got up to proofreading the Statusnet/ twitter
chapter. But have a poke around everywhere.

as well as the following any comments on clarity and consistency are
most welcome - or just get in there and edit.

* edit out redundant or unclear content
* check spelling and capitalisation mistakes
* check images are all there
* search for open images to supplement introductory and concluding chapters - or maybe you know an illustrator to give add images to give the whole thing a bit of polish