[HacktionLab] Issues with publishing bank details and direct debits.

Garcon du Monde gdm at fifthhorseman.net
Fri May 18 13:53:39 UTC 2012

hi,

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 02:18:28PM +0100, Adelayde Skidmore wrote:
> Can't find the original email, nor what list it was on, but I wanted to
> post a follow up to an issue that was mentioned to do with not posting
> bank details to the web.

i believe it was ana who first mentioned this - similar thing had
happened previously to imc-uk bank account (a few years ago now).

> Anyone else had similar experiences, or had a different story from their
> bank?

pretty much the same story with aktivix - they refunded it immediately
when it was pointed out. didn't seem worth mentioning as the bank didn't
even question that it was false (it was very obvious!)

solidarity,

	--gdm

--
GPG: 5607 E4BC C6B6 90F4 5EBC  B348 D01B 9D77 912F 963C