[HacktionLab] Booksprint

Ben Green ben at bristolwireless.net
Wed May 23 15:30:44 UTC 2012

Hi all,

after some IRC discussion, we've decided that the booksprint isn't on.
Various feelings were expressed. There may well be some hacktion action
down in Oxford this weekend though, so get in touch if you think you
might be in the area.

The last booksprint was combined with a hacktionlab, so maybe we'll try
again in that manor.

I note that there have been no changes in the leaflet contents since I
moved it to the wiki, save for some edits by Sam.

I've add documentation of the links shortener we want to use. Please
critique:

http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/TTFA_Link_Guide

Here's a link to the booklet as it stands now:

http://ttfa.net/ttfa2

Cheers,
==