[HacktionLab] on lorea / n-1

flawer flawer at hacklaviva.net
Wed Nov 21 15:30:32 UTC 2012

hey, i haven't asked here this:

would you feel comfortable creating uk+irish related groups at the new
n-1.cc?  or

should we invest in some new fresh install that is just in local english
and global english?

and keep n-1 for spanish, iberic, latino scope..

I just want global projects to be comfortable in an elgg-lorea, i know
some of the spanish indisioncracic limitations at project managements
with other people that don't understand spanish.... i am a bit tired of
waiting for the spanish to 'global up' and for the others "to go for it
regardless of the spanish revolution".

I see it very posible to go for n-2.cc for just english (i have that
domain rented hehe),
n-1 gets more sustainable and better navigative too that way. but i am
also confused with the nicer navigatability of the new distro. but
linguistickly management has nothing new anyway..

*****

If there's some help at the server machine side from you for the lorea
project, that could help the quick replies at sys ircs for the uk
install ;-)

some willing from someone else to come to barcelona for a week for an
intense training on code would be lovely.

what do you see more comfortable strategy for now on and well planned
for the mid-long term for the uk and the globe?

don't say me mailman for more than lorean group members' backup  ;-)