[HacktionLab] We need to talk about Facebook

mp mp at aktivix.org
Tue Nov 27 12:32:29 UTC 2012

discussion unfolding on various tangents and lists now:

On 27/11/12 12:59, Garcon du Monde wrote:

> i am not aware of any evidence that the mobile phone networks are
> carcinogenic - please let me know if there is any, otherwise you
> might like to rephrase that sentence.

There is no evidence that George Bush was an agent of evil, but the
headache his mere appearance used to give me, was a good indication.
The heat and the headache I get talking on a mobile phone is also a
good indication that a lot of energy enters my biochemical soup and
cooks it up.

Anyway, some people want to believe one thing, others another.

Try these, if you want more info:

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/06/16/emf-safety-tips.aspx

http://www.wificoncern.org/wifi_concern.pdf

citizensforsafetechnology.com/uploads/scribd/%5B7%5D%20Declaration%20of%20Barrie%20Trower.pdf

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/05/18/microwave-hazards.aspx

http://www.mercola.com/article/microwave/hazards2.htm

http://www.detailshere.com/microwavemadness.htm