[HacktionLab] Making the list archives public

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Fri Oct 12 09:51:14 UTC 2012

Hi All,

For some reason the archives of this list are private.

I'd like to make them public because this is an open list and I believe
for the purposes of being clear about it being open, and to make
hacktionlab an open project, I think the lists should be public.

They used to be previously, but when they moved to Aktivix, it was an
oversight that they ended up being private.

Any objections to my doing this?  I'll leave it a week before doing so
to make sure everyone has a chance to respond.  Hope you feel that that
is fair.

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893
0: http://mbharris.co.uk/keys/pgp.html