[HacktionLab] Campaign workshops from Open Rights Group

Alan Dawson aland at burngreave.net
Wed Sep 12 15:48:49 UTC 2012

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 03:56:17PM +0100, Mick Fuzz wrote:
> hi there,
>
> The ORG are doing tours doing workshop on how to campaign against the
> Communications Data Bill and other aspects of digital rights.
> I helped them out do some promotion for the one in Manchester.
>
> Does anyone fancy inviting them to their local town? Let me know if so
> and I'll put you in contact.

I'm a bit wary of doing too much for ORG... they should be asking us for help IMHO

I think they're a bunch of "liberals" who found themselves aligned with the Liberal party at the last General election.  ( well all the Political parties  looked less oppressive than the Labour party then ).

They are too much into politics and lobbying.

Don't let me put anybody else off though.

Regards,

Alan Dawson
--
"The introduction of a coordinate system to geometry is an act of violence"