[HacktionLab] ideas for basic system for movement support gathering

ekes ekes at aktivix.org
Wed Sep 19 19:21:39 UTC 2012

On 2012-09-19 21:07, penguin wrote:
> I think most of this could be done through Drupal. Not saying that's
> the best solution, just one that I know. Have put in more details
> under each feature.

Building a Drupal site for all that is a bit of a task. But from a scan
of the description it might be worth looking at two distributions:

Drupal Commons (there's a D7 version a fair way into development that
might be more interesting too) https://drupal.org/project/commons and
maybe OpenOutreach https://drupal.org/project/openoutreach (though it
misses the groups functionality, that is one of the more complicated to
build in properly).

More distributions of varying quality:
https://drupal.org/project/distributions

Cheers,