[HacktionLab] Fwd: Re: Buying a domain name anonymously

Mick Fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Tue Sep 25 18:41:00 UTC 2012

Do you know of a way to buy domain names anonymously, that can then be mapped to a network23 blog? I'd like the full SEO benefits of the domain name when mapped but would prefer not to be identified as the owner of a site.

--//
I'm not that sure about full anonymity - as normally some one usually
buys with a credit card.

however I'm sure that there are companies that have a good privacy
policy and would require a court order before they hand over details.

gandi.net are who I use.

also i'll pass on the question to the hacktionlab list to see what if
there is other feedback.

any ideas, people?

mick