[HacktionLab] Server space for MSG directory

toml at aptivate.org toml at aptivate.org
Sun Sep 30 13:59:15 UTC 2012

Heyup,

So, I've decided to go with a mediawiki instance for the MSG directory for now, because it's relatively easy (for me!) to set up, is very flexible, and quickly provides some of the stuff I was after like maps integration, semantic web stuff for addresses, individual group pages, document uploading. I figure if it proves useful, we can think about using a different system later.

Next issue I'm having is that my (friendly-but-small) hosting space provider seems to be having issues setting up new servers at the moment, so my planned afternoon's work setting this up has slightly hit the rocks... Don't suppose anyone has a server lying around that they'd be up for giving me access to, to set up an instance there?!

cheers,
Tom