[HacktionLab] Silkroad for seeds? RE EU heritage seed ban

Alan Dawson aland at burngreave.net
Sun Apr 28 10:36:03 UTC 2013

On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 11:21:50AM +0100, sam at bristolwireless.net wrote:
> Hi Alan/ All
>
> As you can see I like to create a new key for every PGP email I
> create! (Crap at remembering passphrases, got this one sorted)

I fixed that problem for me, by signing every email.  So I have to be able to remember passphrases ;-)

> I did use the horde interface to 'upload to keyserver' but it seems
> like it didn't work.
>
> Manually uploaded now

I see, thanks :-) Just need to get the cross signed by some other people, and then into the
strong set http://pgp.cs.uu.nl/plot/

Regards,

Alan Dawson
--
"The introduction of a coordinate system to geometry is an act of violence"