[HacktionLab] Private tunnel

Sikes sikes at squat.net
Tue Apr 30 23:30:04 UTC 2013

HAI

Virtual Private Networks are conceptually around for ages. There is
various protocols to implement them (ssh tunnels, openvpn, ipsec and
others)

Any tunnel is about as safe and private as it's other end (the internet
gateway youy will be using instead of your home IP).

I recommend to read up on the concept and it's implementation and then
rebrowse the services as offered on the net

ps: the piratebay peeps offer vpn services nowadays, and they made it
their mission not to disclose.

The safest thing however is renting a Virtual Private Server (or better a
chain of them) as your 'other end' and paying for them with bitcoin or a
prepaid credit card

kizziz
IAH

fighting for your digital rights: