[HacktionLab] Hi

Sara Cameron saracameron84 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 19:13:23 UTC 2013

Hi,

 I am new to this list (thank you for having me!) and I apologise now if I
am breaching the collective rules by posting this, but I really wanted to
float an idea with you all. The small publication I help commission for and
edit, is really keen to have some input from hacktionlab folk as we prepare
for our next issue, which will focus on Technology, Digitality and
Cyberspace - the socio-economic context and capacity to effect change in
society.

 Given the topic and our interest in what you guys do, we would love to
read about your work and your views in our little paper and on our
website<http://theoccupiedtimes.org>
)

I know our theme is really broad, so if anyone - coupled with a nice
article explaining more about what you do and why - would like to write on
this topic at a wider level, we would really like that too!

We have a deadline of Sunday 22nd September for our submissions (between
900-1,400 words per article). However, we can stretch that by a 3-4 days or
so given how busy people are likely to be with other commitments.

If you would like to contribute/have any questions, please give me a shout.
It would be really great to have your thoughts in the OT.

Maybe see one or two of you around LARC sometime, or the next Anarchist
bookfair...?

Cheers,

Sara