[HacktionLab] HacktionLab Digest, Vol 68, Issue 5

chickpea chickpea at aktivix.org
Sun Dec 8 14:36:04 UTC 2013

Hi all

On 07/12/13 12:03, hacktionlab-request at lists.aktivix.org wrote:

> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. Shall we have a HacktionLab in the New Year? (Mike Harris)

> Seems like ages since we had a HacktionLab and actually it is, the last
> one was in London in Spring/Summer 2012.
>
> I fancy another one.  Anyone else?

I do. Happy to help however I can and wherever is needed.
It would be helpful to have a planning session for barncamp 2014 and
shambala etc.

> Anyone fancy hosting it?

LARC is open for use though might be redundant to do at same location two
times in a row.
I like the 12-in-1 - perhaps we can find a lifehack solution for the
heating problem:

http://www.keepturningleft.co.uk/scuttlebutt/the-power-of-the-pot/

-cp