[HacktionLab] BarnCamp 2014: a new location?

Ben Green ben at bristolwireless.net
Mon Dec 23 12:05:27 UTC 2013

Quoting yossarian <yossarian at aktivix.org>:

> Always good to have expert opinion available on technical subjects.

Crucial I'd say. That one technical hitch out of the way, the plan is
a good one Mike, I don't think getting us all over to the Forest,
beautiful as it is, will be as productive as getting us over to where
the main administrative powers are. I won't be doing any Barncamp
planning, not that I've done much in the past, and the little I will
do I can come to Oxford for, or do via internet.

Cheers,
Ben