[HacktionLab] ICT for social justice

Tom Lord toml at aptivate.org
Thu Jan 10 16:28:50 UTC 2013

Just thought some people might be interested in this if they live in the
big smoke:

ICTs for Social Justice (hosted by the London ICT4D meetup group at
Google campus on Jan 29th).

http://www.meetup.com/London-ICT4D/events/84513462/?a=co1.3_grp&rv=co1.3

I'm planning on going. Looks a bit fluffy nice ICT4D projects (which I'm
allowed to be interested in through work :-) , however the title is
quite nice and I'm hoping some anarchos will go by accident :-)

Also might be a good crowd to punt a computer security message to, e.g.
people working in-country with generally less savvy users and more
repressive governments.

cheers,
Tom.

--
Tom Lord | (toml at aptivate.org)

Aptivate | http://www.aptivate.org | Phone: +44 1223 967838
Future Business, Cambridge City FC, Milton Road, Cambridge CB4 1UY

with company number 04980791.