[HacktionLab] Fwd: [Fwd: Re: LUSH event at Rebel Soul]

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Tue Jul 16 07:49:40 UTC 2013

Was thinking about going for this, as I'll be at Shambala anyway - doing
a talk in Rebel Soul RE: Prism and TTFA stuff.

Not sure if we can meet their guidelines

https://www.lush.co.uk/content/view/393

but I did think " We therefore prioritise funding to projects which aim
to change opinion and behaviour through raising awareness of issues,
activism, education and campaigning, particularly because this kind of
work is not well funded elsewhere. We're looking for initiatives that
reach beyond those directly involved in the project; those that have the
potential to benefit many rather than just a few individuals." would be
most suitable for TTFA.

Any thoughts?  Especially from those of you on the list who I know
work/have worked as fund raisers... ;)