[HacktionLab] Fwd: [Fwd: Re: LUSH event at Rebel Soul]

bou bou at aktivix.org
Tue Jul 16 10:03:02 UTC 2013

from the site:

----
To request a new application form and full guidelines please email
charitypot at lush.co.uk with the subject "Application Form Request".

In your email please give a brief description of your organisation and
the project you'd like funding for (no more than a couple of
paragraphs). Please note that all emails to charitypot at lush.co.uk will
receive an autoreply email, this message does not include the
application form, it will be sent to you separately in a couple of days.
---------

I suggest we open a crabgrass page to prepare the email to request the
application form - or some pad that can be pad.riseup.net or wherever
you 'd like to prepare a simple, consensus-ed text.

Then we'd take it from there.

is there a communal ttfa at somehing address we can use?

b./a

https://network23.org/bou/