[HacktionLab] single air mattress - torches pegs - tables!

Mick Fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Tue Jun 4 15:55:18 UTC 2013

Hi there,

A bit of an urgent request for a single air mattress. Can anyone bring
one. This is really vital to someone coming. Please get back to me if
you can help as soon as you can. That would be great.

I can always remember that we never really had enough tables, so if
people can thing about places you can borrow tressle tables I think that
would be great.

if you have any, please bring spare pegs for people in tents that don't
have enough.

Also Torches - There's very little moon this weekend so do try to
remember to bring a torch and check batteries.

nice one
Mick