[HacktionLab] Recovering from and following up on this year's BarnCamp

Andy S andys at bristolwireless.net
Tue Jun 11 18:07:01 UTC 2013

Must agree it was certainly a vintage year this time! I enjoyed it and was
pleased to hear and see everyone else doing the same, well worth the effort
and exhaustion! Just a shame it was over (seemingly) so soon! Always room
for improvement however, and preferably without twisted ankles and cut
hands, so all feedback welcome so we can make future events even better!

There were a few things that I'm not sure got sorted by the end of the
event, so once we've clarified we can address them here.

See you (not sure all attendees are on this list) soon,